Wed, 14 Apr|
Easter Holiday Club Wednesday 14th April
Let's get back to the woods! This Easter we are running sessions in our woodland. Send the small people to come and have fun, be free, explore, work together, create, be independent, build resilience and get on with the important business of being a child and learning through the freedom of play.
Time & Location
14 Apr 2021, 09:30 – 15:00 BST
Sawpit Woods, Hodore Farm, Hartfield, TN7 4AR, UK
About the event
We have all had a very different kind of year, so now we have the opportunity let's get the children back to the woods! We will spend our day pottering and playing in the woods following the children's interests. There will be the chance to play, create, swing, climb, work together, build independence and resillience and generally get on with the important business of being a child by learning through play.
Each daily session is £30 per child, or £25 each for siblings.
Children will need:
- Appropriate clothing for the weather. We have a sheltered area, but will be out and about all day
- So it may be full waterproofs and wellies, warm hats and gloves
- Or sun hats and suncream and clothes with long sleeves to cover arms and legs from getting prickled
- A rucksack in which they can carry all their belongings independently
- A full water bottle
- A packed lunch. If you want, this could include something to be toasted or warmed on the fire at lunchtime
Please get in touch via our email if you want to find out more, or ask any questions.
We hope to see you all amongst the bluebells soon!